Saturday, May 14, 2016

Happy One Month Birthday

It has been exactly one month since Jim received the generous gift of stem cells from an anonymous 29 year old man. In celebration we walked to Pizza Suprema located on the other side of Madison Square Garden. I went inside while Jimmy waited out front with his mask and gloves on. I wanted to make sure they would make the pizza and not slice it before packaging it into the box. These are guidelines the hospital gives you. No slices, you have to buy the whole pie.  No cutting or using any of the spices from the counter. I made sure I bought Jim his own oregano and red crushed peppers. He ordered the famous signature pizza pie and ate three slices. I froze the remainder so I will be able to take them out and reheat them individually. He was a happy baby, only a month old.

Today was a good day!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday baby Jimmy! So glad you celebrated with your favorite pizza! When you come home I will fix you our favorite peanut butter cake! Yum...

    ReplyDelete