Thursday, July 21, 2016

Not Many More Appointments

Jim had an appointment with the dermatologist at MSK today. We took the shuttle up and I waited two hours while he had his appointment. Afterwards we walked back to the Hope Lodge. Jim is strong. We could have walked a lot longer and we will when we get back to Virginia and have more space to move around. The rest of the day was low key. We stayed on the floor, did laundry and had a yummy pasta meal for dinner. The rest of the night we watched the Republican National Convention. I'm trying to be informed...yikes!


Little bird trying to stay cool in a fountain we passed on our walk back to the Lodge.

3 comments:

  1. "Jim is strong". These three words mean so much and put a big smile on my face. I love my rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be home soon! Surprise we are here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so strong. And so are you! Virginia is ready for you. We're so close!

    ReplyDelete