Saturday, July 9, 2016

Lazy Me

It has been several days since I've blogged. I have felt pretty much like a slug ever since we returned to New York. I guess all the excitement of being away and spending time with our love ones made it all the much harder to get back in the groove. Not much has gone on since we have returned. Today we never made it off our floor. We spent all our time in our room or in the kitchen. Talk about being lazy. The weather was really hot and poor air quality so we were not motivated to venture out.

Yesterday afternoon I did go for drinks and appetizers with my friend Lloyd. Being Friday night we went early to the Wine and Chocolate Bar. We sat outside. Luckily it was under cover because a rain shower came through. After we had our time we walked over to Jim's favorite pizza place and ordered a large pie and brought it back to the Hope Lodge to split. We went our separate ways and I brought the pizza to Jim as a late dinner.

Tomorrow if it doesn't rain we are planning on going outside and walking.
It's time.

1 comment:

  1. Lazy days of summer and lazy days of post transplant!! I think the heat will keep us all inside for a while. Better weather and better days coming soon guaranteed! Deb

    ReplyDelete